Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Blessings...

Friday, October 26, 2007

Wow... My last entry was quite interesting. I am sooo glad that I don't have explain myself to the people that really know and love me.

Can we say D-O-N-E ???? I have never been more sure of anything ever. But, I needed the suggestion and opinion from my B squared to feel better about my life. Only because since the human I gave my life to doesn't know how or want to take care of it properly, there are two men who will. My Lord and Savior Jesus and my B squared. He will be my covering until the Lord says different. And for me, B squared's opinions and thoughts about his LS are needed especially now.

I didn't realize how much of an impact my siblings had on me. Its amazing how the Lord puts you in a particular family and you all are different yet the same in soooooooo many different ways. I love my family. Always will. I am very grateful and thankful that ALL of them know the Lord and want to chase Him as their life mission.

Then there is the one and only BFF of mine. I tell you, this chick here is amazing. We giggle, cry, vent together and it lets me know that women really can get along. One of the coolest things about us is: we are sooo afraid of messing up that we tell each other that.... and thats cool. :) I am loving that. Its not a competetion over who has the biggest croc tears, or who has best clothes, etc. We strive to make each other better. Not once has this baby said to me do this and do that. She has put herself in a position to assist me to get myself to Jesus. She is encouraging, loving, (ok I will stop being mushy)and funny !!!!!

Lord,

Thank you Father for protection and accoutability and prayer of family and close friends who only want what You want for my life. I praise You, Oh God because You are everything I could ever ask for and more. I am thankful I get to jump into Your arms and call You Daddy again like never before. I am in awe of you, Oh Lord. Thank you for your grace, your discipline, your love. I am very appreciate of the clean slate.

Your daughter,

Jenn

1 comments:

Rosheeda said...

You make friendship real for me. My life for yours...

Sheeda