Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

What's In A Name?

Friday, July 25, 2008

I saw this post on Ro's blog and figured I would join in.. :)

First Name: Jennifer
Origin: English
Meaning: Fair one. Variant of Guinevere. In Arthurian Mythology Guinevere was Arthur's queen.

Middle Name: ????
There is no origin of my middle name other than its part of my great grandmother's name. :)

The verse to describe me:1 Thessalonians 1:3, Lord God, I desire that these things will be remembered before You: my work produced by faith, my labor prompted by love, and my endurance inspired by hope in my Lord Jesus Christ.

The verses (hehehe) that desribe who God is to me:Psalm 139:5 & 6, You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Psalm 46:1, God is our refuge and strength,an ever-present help in trouble.

Wow !!!! I liked doing that.. That was great !!! I guess I shouldn't feel so out of place after this, huh?


2 comments:

Rosheeda said...

Niiiice! I'm lovin' it!

Jenn said...

thank you mama.. I like it too...