Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Reflecting....

Monday, June 9, 2008

This is a post from a blog I began with my sister last year. The Lord allowed me the opportunity to go back and reflect.... Just wanted to share....


Friday, October 26, 2007

The First Time for Me...

When I truly allowed Him to speak to me was when I was preparing to be a mom. I knew my life before then was not the best. Oh My Word. I was living crazy. Was in a crazy, jacked up relationship and wanted out. I began journaling every night asking the Lord to talk to me. To breathe on me. To love me. To help me get to Him. Over the course of 2 months, my life went spiraling (what looked like)downwards turned upwards. The more things came to pass that He spoke to me, the more I wrote and talk to Him wanting,needing, desiring more. I pray that sooner (prayerfully)or later you would just take a few minutes to get to know Jesus for yourself. Not for your man, or your sister, but for yourself. Because if you don't, it will bite you in the butt later on in life. Not good.

The Lord spoke to me stating that I was indeed the apple of His eye, that I was His daughter with an inheritance that I wouldn't know what to do with because of the weight of it. Wow... I began to search my heart truly then only because He showed me that He was what I needed... it didn't really matter that I wanted it...The fact is that I chose Jesus. I chose life. I chose royalty.

When are you going to let Jesus wash your feet and drench your hair with the oil from the Alabaster box?

He is waiting,


0 comments: