Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Slipped Thru His Fingers.... This Time

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Have you ever wondered why the Lord allows certain things to happen (or not happen) in your life? Do you ever feel like nothing is moving around you? Like everything is at a standstill and all you really want is results from you fervent prayers?? Not that you are questioning His authority or power, but just wondering how come that particular lesson didn't get caught before it got to you...

**** Jenn thinking ****
I know for a fact that alot of what could happen doesn't because the Lord knows His children. He knows how much we can handle while calling on His name. I do know that "this too shall pass" in whatever season or which test I am in....

Father, I come before Your throne Oh Lord to cast my cares upon you. I don't know the outcome as of yet, but I know that You got this.... Show me how to let go and give You that last piece of baggage before I take off to my next destination of growth. I can't go to the next place with it. I have to leave and mean it. Your word says to give everything to You and let You handle it. I surrender, Lord. I surrender to You every single plan, thought, action that pertains to self glorification. I choose to follow Your word, I choose to follow Your heart when it comes to what's best for Jenn. I love you with every breath I breathe...

In your precious Son's name I pray, Amen....


1 comments:

Rosheeda said...

You know, you are my girl from the beginning to the end. I love you like we were born to eachother. There is no friendship sweeter than the one we share (besides Jesus, but u knew that.) You are gonna be just fine. I've blundered my way smack into the right place, and you are doing the same. And it a hard, rocky, funny, tearful, comimcal, beautiful journey.

We talk in so many ways besides just with our mouths, so you know the deal.

I love you, angel. Seriously; chase Him with your all and just let the rest be. It'll come. It really does eventually all work out just fine. Nothing matters - nothing at all - but that you get into the middle of His Will and stay there. All else is just the hot fudge on top of the ice-cream sundae. :-)

Love you mama.