Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Today's One Minute Prayer...for Thursday...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh my gosh, I am already falling behind... [-O< Just pray for me... =))

Ok...Here we go:


Prayer for Healing (Wow !!!)

Scripture prayer is based on: 2 kINGS 20:5 This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you.


Oh my... If you have ever read any of my entries of what has gone with my world in the last year or so, just from reading you will be able to understand why this one minute prayer opportunity is right on time for me.

Prayer: Lord, I have wept (and still do) in private, away from family, friends and loved ones that mean well. And you, my Heavenly Father, have seen my tears. All of the awkward, shattered, lonely expressions of pain and confusion that stumble from my lips and yet and still You (and You alone) have healed me. My prayer is whole when it falls upon Your gracious heart. Your answer is complete: You love me. You see me and will heal all of my brokenness. Whenever I have asked why, You have never turned me or my neediness away. You hold me close and show me Your heart.

Thank you for taking my pain, Lord. I have felt Your tears fall and I understand that they have healed me. I praise You Lord, for never letting me fall... Amen...

0 comments: