Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Today's One Minute Prayer...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I think what I am going to do is share the one minute prayers I receive with you guys on Tuesdays and Thursdays.. That way I know I get my chance to spend some QT with the Lord in the mornings along with you...

So here is today's:

Rich with Redemption... My.. my....

Scripture prayer is based on: Ephesians 1: 7-8, In Him we have redemption through His blood, his forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding..

Prayer: Father God, keep me from being spiritually poor. Lord, in the material realm, I want for nothing. I have food to eat and a roof over my head. I have the means to care for my daughter and myself. You have even allowed me to taste in some instances, the luxury of abundance with the grace you bestow upon me daily. But I know it takes wisdom to accumulate spiritual riches. With Your guidance, I want to understand the many treasures of salvation. Your steadfast love satisfies me. Your grace inspires and leads me to wanting the spiritual riches you have for me. And it covers a multitude of my iniquities(Praise the Lord). Because I have chosen to be obedient, I am a wealthy child of Yours.... Amen.

Just thought I would share one of my most favorite pictures of my 1st grader... Wow..(I have a first grader !!!)

Introducing... Princess "D"... :)