Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Easing back into the Blog World... :)

Thursday, March 12, 2009


Hey Hey Hey !!! I am going to ease my way back into blogging only because it really is theraputic... There has been sooooo much going on with me that I don't know where to begin.. So, bear with me as I try to compile entries for you that make sense !!! ;)) I have been trying to keep up with everyone's world, but that seems kinda hard when yours is topsy-turvy !!! [-O<

More to Come !!!!


:)>-

3 comments:

Rosheeda said...

Thanks ever so much! Now I can have some fun stuff to read from you. And you and the little munchkin look just too cute, bytheby.

Abena Abena said...

I like this photo, your daughter is so cute :)

Unknown said...

My...My look how the two of you have grown. May the Lord make his face shine upon you both.