Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Every Vote Counted.. The Momentum Shall Continue.....

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


I said I wasn't going to have a blog entry on politics, but after last night and early this morning, I couldn't resist... The same tenacious, exuberating spirit we all have had during the 21 months of the campaign, the same rush of emotion that has gone into going into neighborhoods, communities to get the word out to vote. All of the text messages, emails and videos (love the one from CNN.com :x) that were sent to make sure your voice was heard... It worked !!! And history was made....<:-P...
But...... yeah I know.......

The hard works begins now... My prayer is that the American people will come together and show the world that we are one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all !!!!

OBAMA !!!!!!!

0 comments: