Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Wonders sometimes.....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why people do the things they do, say what they say and then look at you and go, "What?"... You have every right to be who you are... but come on... no one should be subject to your mess.... I am around people who have the "DIVA" syndrome daily, and want you to be a part of it daily..... that is not cool in my book seriously.


Just had to throw that out there.....

2 comments:

Rosheeda said...

Awww,Diva!!!

perhaps we just need to teach them what that word realy means!

*duckin' before the flyin' socks hit me*

*runnin back to my own blog*

luv u!

Jenn said...

You betta be glad you are my sistah.... coming from someone else.... we would have had a problem... lol :)

Love you too !!!!

**putting her socks down**