Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

M.I.A.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And away we go.... :)

So much has gone on since March. Studio work, learning new duties at work, getting ready for school time again..... Lots to do with sooo lil' time. I have been in the cracks of the valleys and on mountain tops wondering when this whirlwind called life will take a minute or two and be still... NOT !!!! =)). Everyday I try to incorporate a "One Minute Prayer" to keep me calm and sane... And it has been working due to the fact that each prayer allows me to show every single emotion I have. Not just praying over the good things, but allowing to shed my anger, frustration, sadness, feeling alone...

Thank you Lord for allowing me to be who I am in the midst of trials and errors as well as victories and triumph !!!

0 comments: