Psalms 139:14

I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Thy works.....

Time Sure Does Fly By....

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I realize that I haven't posted since August.. whoa... Time flies when you are working, I have been here at my job for almost a year :-O (Nov. 1st) and I am truly, truly thankful for the situations, antics, fallouts, arguments, frustration that I have had in order to get closer to Jesus in the workplace. Blessed oil comes in real handy around here.... ;)) I have been frustrtated :-L, mad at the world, mad at people for the things that I did. But, no one has control over my actions, but me. I have learned to step back and re-evaluate situations without just making decisions emotionally. That is soooooo hard to do...

About this time last year, I was venting about what was going on in my world and where I was with it. And recalling the many blessings I have received since then. The Lord has revealed quite a bit in a year and I must say that I have been knocked on my face to pray. This situation is a lil more complicated, more complex than before...
***When you get a moment, please [-O< for you me***

I have been at my wits ~X( end about how to continue moving forward. Things are falling into place, and I am thankful that the Lord hasn't given up on me yet...

I sure hope that whatever the ultimate final decision is that I make, won't leave me without the people I need the most. I think that is my biggest fear. Well, off to work I go...:-"


Love you all :x :)>-,

0 comments: